You can now use your Facebook information to login to the GLF website. This means you don't have to remember yet another login username and password. Just click one button to login or create an account.
It's very easy.
- Click on the Login/register link on the left of the 'site index' at the bottom of each page.
- Click on the big blue 'Connect' button.
- Enter your facebook login info. If you don't yet have a Facebook account you can create one at this time.
- Link Accounts - IMPORTANT - If you already have an account on this website, make sure you select the right option on this step. Click on 'Link Accounts'. If you do not do this, you will not be able to access your existing account.
- If you want to create a new account, select that option.
NOTE: if you're creating a new GLF account, you will receive an 'Account activation verification email'. Please respond to the directions inside in order activate your GLF account fully. You will not be able to do certain things until you do so. This might be a little confusing for some as you've been granted access, but not full access.